COVID-19 Update :
The RRCO is not an essential business but under the new laws enacted by Ontario, our office currently remains open as our operations are fully remote and digital. Please keep your email up to date with the office and join /follow the RRCO Closed Facebook group for updates or changes to operations.
Welcome to the Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (RRCO)
The RRCO is the oldest registered organization in Canada established in March 1998. The RRCO is setting the standard for Reflexology Practitioners across Ontario and Canada.
Join the RRCO and become a Registered Reflexology Practitioner (RRPr). RRPr is a federally recognized Reflexology designation valid throughout Canada and acknowledged by Insurance companies. The use of this mark is protected and registered with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office.
This designation signals your dedication to your profession with clients and the public in general. Other benefits include recognition by insurance companies and group insurance rate coverage for your Reflexology business. What would it take for you to join us today?
- Register Reflexology practitioners, teachers, educational organizations and methodologies that meet established minimum standards.
- Maintain the highest educational standards for registering reflexologists.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards within the profession and to the public.
- Establish Reflexology as a self-governing profession.
- Act as the unified voice for Reflexology in the Province of Ontario and Canada.
GET CONNECTED WITH WHAT’S IMPORTANT AT THE RRCO
Click here to renew your
RRCO membership for the coming year
See a complete list of
RRCO approved schools
READ IN TOUCH
InTouch is the official
online magazine of the RRCO.
Available through the members