The Entrance Test Program has been created to provide a way for reflexologists who wish to be registered through the RRCO to do so.
If you are a reflexologist or know of a reflexologist who has studied at a non-registered school, outside the province or in another country, this program is the ideal way for them to become a member of this association.
Do You Qualify?
Successful completion of the program includes:
- First year’s membership (current value $100, renewal $75)
- Wall Certificate and Sticker
- Wallet size Membership Card
- Use of the professional Certification Mark: RRPr
- Lapel pin
- Use of logo in your marketing and promotions
- Eligibility for RRCO Professional and General Liability Insurance coverage at a low rate (includes other modalities)
- Quarterly newsletter
- Voluntary listing on the RRCO website
- Municipal licensing support where required
- Ability to sit on the governing council and make important decisions on behalf of your craft
- All the rights and privileges of an RRPr
Successful completion of the written and practical test with a minimum grade of 80% on each, PLUS submission of the following:
- Proof of reflexology course taken; further information below.
- Fee of $323 – includes first year membership (value $100)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not had formal classes, AND have been a reflexologist in a clinical setting for many years, you may still apply to the Entrance Test Program Committee. You are required to provide a notarized statement to this effect, at your expense, along with some documentation. You will then be able to follow up with the required testing.
Print off the Application Form Here, fill in all fields and mail to the address listed on the form, along with the required documents.
Included With Your Application:
- Cheque for $323 (non-refundable)
- Proof of course taken, including photocopy of certificate, hours of course (minimum 30 in-class hours). If your course was in another language, it must be translated into English and notarized.
- Photocopy of your 8 ½” x 11″ or larger Foot Reflexology Chart.
To be brought to Practical Exam:
- Foot Reflexology Chart sized 8 ½ x 11 minimum. This helps the practical examiner judge if you are working on the reflexes in the right location, based on your training. If you no longer have a foot chart, you may choose a chart from the market to use for the practical test.
- Proof of practicum (minimum 50 pairs of feet), if not previously submitted with application.
- Lotion/oil (supplies you usually use when doing a foot reflexology treatment)
If you have any questions, you may contact members of the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org