Benefits of Registration and Membership
By joining the RRCO you:
- May use the legal designation RRPr (Registered Reflexology Practitioner). This is only available and applicable to RRCO members. The RRPr designation is Federally Recognized and is a certification mark protected under trademark laws
- Are entitled to discounted Professional and General Liability Insurance through our negotiated group rate. In addition you can have coverage for numerous holistic modalities without having to pay extra for each modality you practise.
- Have representation and participation in the RRCO lobbying at various levels of government. RRCO represents you on issues that concern holistic practitioners in general and Registered Reflexologists in particular. For example, recent requirements for mandatory licensing of practitioners in most municipalities throughout the south-western areas of the province.
- Have an opportunity to have a say in and influence the direction of your profession.
- You belong to a profession that is recognized as professional and respected. The RRCO has established minimum education standards, advertising guidelines, code of ethics, and insurance company recognition, among other policies and procedures.
- Are kept up to date with changes and developments in our industry with respect to licensing of practitioners in most municipalities through the RRCO’s newsletters
- Have the privilege to be a part of the RRCO Council by election
- May become involved in working on a Committee
- Can network easily with other Reflexologists
- Can have a voluntary listing on our website under Find the Reflexologist, free of charge!
- Use the RRCO logo on your brochures, websites and other marketing materials
- Can attend the AGM (annual general meeting) and access FREE workshops
- May submit articles to the In Touch quarterly newsletter
You also receive:
- First year’s membership (current value $100, renewal $75)
- Beautiful, professionally designed Wall Certificate and Sticker
- Wallet size Membership Card
- RRCO Lapel pin
- Use of logo in your marketing and promotions
- Quarterly newsletter
- Voluntary listing on the RRCO website
- Municipal licensing support where required
- All the rights and privileges of an RRPr
- Members can also obtain a provider connect number with Green Shield.
For current members:
To be added to the online member listing: Find A Reflexologist, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the consent form.