September 23rd, 2021 – to contact head office click here
July 19th, 2021
There have been no changes in the protocols since the three-step reopening strategy was implemented last year. Please visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario then scroll down and read what’s required in Step #3.
July 9th, 2021
Waterloo Region moving to Step 2 on Monday
June 29th, 2021
June 27th, 2021
May 17th, 2021
April 8th, 2021
The Premier, along with several of his Ministers, today announced changes to the Ontario government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. To summarize:
- The Lockdown Order will be lifted at midnight on Wednesday, February 10 for the public health regions of Hastings Prince Edward; Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox & Addington; and Renfrew County and District. These areas will move to the Green-Prevent measures. For RRCO members, this means that we may return to practise in these regions as long as we follow all of the patient screening, infection control and contact tracing requirements, including the wearing of PPEs.
- Toronto, Peel and York Regions will remain under the Lockdown Order until February 22.
- The remaining 28 public health units will remain under the Lockdown Order until February 16.
The precise requirements that will apply to all public health regions, except for the three that leave Lockdown on Wednesday, are not known at this time. The government is revising its response framework and has made it clear that it will reverse any relaxation of requirements (i.e. “apply an emergency brake”) on a region-by-region basis if spikes in new cases occur. The government is particularly concerned about and is carefully watching the appearance of new variants of the virus in various places across the Province.
Jan 13th, 2021
Dec. 22nd, 2020
- Find out what level and which regional public measures are in place for your area.
- Download the COVID App to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- See how your organization can help fight COVID-19.
- Information and advice to help your business navigate the economy during COVID-19.
- Visit Ontario’s website to learn more about how the province continues to protect Ontarians from COVID-19.
Based on the latest data, the following public health regions will move from their current level in the framework to the following levels effective Monday, November 30, 2020 at 12:01 a.m.:
Windsor-Essex County Health Unit.
Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit.
Hastings Prince Edward Public Health
Lambton Public Health; and
Northwestern Health Unit.
Nov. 20, 2020
Please read !
Please refer to these guidelines & your local municipalities colour :
Stage 2 Reopening Ontario:
The RRCO is not an essential business but under the new laws enacted by Ontario, our office currently remains open as our operations are fully remote and digital. Please keep your email up to date with the office and join /follow the RRCO Closed Facebook group for updates or changes to operations. Please follow the Ministry of Health guidelines:
– A Framework for Reopening Our Province
Welcome to the Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (RRCO)
The RRCO is the oldest registered organization in Canada established in March 1998. The RRCO is setting the standard for Reflexology Practitioners across Ontario and Canada.
Join the RRCO and become a Registered Reflexology Practitioner (RRPr). RRPr is a federally recognized Reflexology designation valid throughout Canada and acknowledged by Insurance companies. The use of this mark is protected and registered with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office.
This designation signals your dedication to your profession with clients and the public in general. Other benefits include recognition by insurance companies and group insurance rate coverage for your Reflexology business. What would it take for you to join us today?
- Register Reflexology practitioners, teachers, educational organizations and methodologies that meet established minimum standards.
- Maintain the highest educational standards for registering reflexologists.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards within the profession and to the public.
- Establish Reflexology as a self-governing profession.
- Act as the unified voice for Reflexology in the Province of Ontario and Canada.
GET CONNECTED WITH WHAT’S IMPORTANT AT THE RRCO
Click here to renew your
RRCO membership for the coming year
See a complete list of
RRCO approved schools
READ IN TOUCH
InTouch is the official
online magazine of the RRCO.
Available through the members